Framework Implementation Group
This regional group of social care placement managers provides the operational governance of the East Midlands Regional Provider Framework for Looked After Children placed in Independent Foster Care and Residential Care.
This group served initially as the implementation group for the framework and now meets bi-monthly to maintain and sustain it. These meetings work to a standing agenda that will include items such as:
• Review of the framework operation
• Analysis of performance reports and feedback from the central team
• Analysis of qualitative and quantitative information from providers' quarterly reports
• Discussion of emerging issues from the work with providers through the framework
• Review the performance of the central team
• Sustain the business plan for the framework operation
Every third one of these bimonthly meetings, i.e. every six months, a specific session to discuss general market trends and how commissioners need to shape the market moving forwards will be held. Providers will be invited to this session to discuss issues of market development.
Ultimately this governance group will make decisions about issuing warning notices to providers who are underperforming and even the expulsion of providers from the framework.
Enquiries about this group should be addressed in the first instance to Gary Binstead